Makes: about 8 large cookies
- Pillsbury Cookie Dough tube
- Frozen Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Make two pucks of cookie dough about an inch thick and a about an inch wider than a Reese’s cup.
- Press a Reese’s into the center of one of them.
- Place the other puck on top and then rotate the cookie while pressing the edges down, making sure to seal the entire thing.
- Do this over and over again until you run out of dough or Reese’s.
- Put the cookie dough covered Reese’s on a greased baking sheet with as much space between them as possible.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they look golden brown.
- Let them sit for about two minutes (I know it’s hard).
- DIG IN.