(1). Two slices of American Cheese (Paws & Go also sells Colby, which I think would be great)
(2). Two slices of bread (whole wheat or white)
(3). Anything else you’d like to put in it – get creative, grilled cheese is the perfect medium for experimenting
(4). Parkor (or real butter if you can get it- although JP theorized that the 60% vegetable oil in the Parkor added to the crisp)
(2) Aluminum foil
(3) Ironing board- totally optional, you can do this on your dresser too
(1) Spread butter on one side of each slice
(2) Put the cheese down on the not buttered side of one of the pieces of bread
(3) Add any additional, creative fillings
(4) Put the two pieces of bread together with the buttered sides facing out
(5) Fold the aluminum foil “wing-style” (see above)
(6) Place the iron on top of the foil package. I put mine on level 6 out of 7 – the cotton level – because I figured if it irons cotton then it irons cheese (not exactly sure how that logic went now that I think about it).
(7) After two minutes, flip it over and put the iron on the other side
(8) Two minutes later, open your package of goodness and dig in.