- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups of pancake mix
- 1 egg
- A splash of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 a cup of brown sugar
- A generous sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- A less generous sprinkle of nutmeg
- A dash of salt
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together (feel free to use your fork, no whisk needed) the milk, egg, oil, and egg. Add banana and mash.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Fill your muffin tin about three-quarters of the way.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.