Italians, don’t kill me. I used Kraft string cheese on a Panini. I know; it’s a sin. But fresh mozzarella isn’t exactly lining the Paws & Go shelves. Tomatoes, mozzarella Kraft sting cheese, prosciutto, and whole wheat bread on the other hand, are.
- 2 slices of bread
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- 2 sticks of string cheese
- 2 slices of tomato
- Butter (or the fake butter they sell in Paws & Go)
- Spread butter on one side of both slices.
- On the not buttered side, put down the prosciutto and tomatoes.
- Pull on the string cheese to make strips.
- Add the string cheese on top of the tomatoes.
- Put the other piece of bread on top, buttered side facing up.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Iron on your hottest setting for two minutes on both sides.
- Unwrap and enjoy