Serves: 10 normal people or 5 hungry people as an appetizer
What you need:
- 10 jalapenos
- 5 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 2 cups of whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cups of diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of dried basil
- 10 toothpicks soaked in water
Steps to deliciousness:
- Cut slits into the jalapenos and clean out the seeds – wear gloves… if you don’t, do not touch yourself or anyone else for a while. I learned that the hard way.
- Mix together the cream cheese, diced sun-dried tomatoes, and dried basil.
- Stuff each jalapeno with a generous amount of the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeno with half a slice of bacon, making it as tight as possible.
- Insert a toothpick to keep the jalapeno closed and the bacon on it
- Grill the jalapenos, rotating them throughout, for about 10 minutes or until they’re soft and the bacon is crispy.
Warn your guests: all of them are spicy but some are spicier than others.