True, I am not even close to being Columbian. But what this recipe lacks in authentic background, it makes up for in pure spiciness.
What you need:
- 4 long hot green peppers, stems cut off
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stems cut off
- 1 Italian pepper, stem cut off
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of cilantro leaves
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
Steps to deliciousness:
- Blend it all together until smooth
This sauce is great on everything from burgers to sandwiches to eggs. Enjoy!